Dark Abyss
If you are not a member of Dark Abyss Studios, approved by Nejijiji99 on YouTube, then please do not make an account on this forum. If you are using a name that is diff. from your TY username, then please inform her. If she does not know who you are, you may be banned from this forum. If you were/are banned from this forum for a reason you do not know of, please contact her on YouTube or by email: Yukichan97@hotmail.com. Thanks~
Dark Abyss
If you are not a member of Dark Abyss Studios, approved by Nejijiji99 on YouTube, then please do not make an account on this forum. If you are using a name that is diff. from your TY username, then please inform her. If she does not know who you are, you may be banned from this forum. If you were/are banned from this forum for a reason you do not know of, please contact her on YouTube or by email: Yukichan97@hotmail.com. Thanks~
Dark Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the YouTube group Dark Abyss Studios.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pandora Hearts Obsession game.

Go down 
+4
NiomeKuchiki
meer783
Lelouchsveganvixen
Nejijiji99
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ferrets847
Yaoi Fangirl
Yaoi Fangirl
ferrets847

The Pandora Hearts Obsession game. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pandora Hearts Obsession game.   The Pandora Hearts Obsession game. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:45 am

Nejijiji99 wrote:
iLuved2 wrote:
XD this is all so hilarious

you know you are obsessed with Pandora Hearts when you join this MEP group Very Happy

Oh! WIN!! XD

You know you're obsessed with Pandora Hearts when you order the PH manga, even though you've already read it online. O.o
What? I HAVE TO OWN IT!!</3

i sooo agree!
you know when you are obbsesd with pandora hearts when that you base you wat you wear on it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ferrets847
Nejijiji99
Alice B. Rabbit
Nejijiji99

PostSubject: Re: The Pandora Hearts Obsession game.   The Pandora Hearts Obsession game. - Page 4 EmptySun May 16, 2010 7:55 am

ferrets847 wrote:
Nejijiji99 wrote:
iLuved2 wrote:
XD this is all so hilarious

you know you are obsessed with Pandora Hearts when you join this MEP group Very Happy

Oh! WIN!! XD

You know you're obsessed with Pandora Hearts when you order the PH manga, even though you've already read it online. O.o
What? I HAVE TO OWN IT!!</3

i sooo agree!
you know when you are obbsesd with pandora hearts when that you base you wat you wear on it

XD I'd love to do that.

You know you're obsesed with PH when you make all your friends watch it. XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Nejijiji99
ferrets847
Yaoi Fangirl
Yaoi Fangirl
ferrets847

PostSubject: Re: The Pandora Hearts Obsession game.   The Pandora Hearts Obsession game. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:21 am

you know when you are obbsses with pandora hearts when your religon is gilism because Gil is one of the Gods of Sexy. Worship him, **** you!!!! Gilism- spread the word
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ferrets847
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pandora Hearts Obsession game.   The Pandora Hearts Obsession game. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pandora Hearts Obsession game.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4