Dark Abyss
If you are not a member of Dark Abyss Studios, approved by Nejijiji99 on YouTube, then please do not make an account on this forum. If you are using a name that is diff. from your TY username, then please inform her. If she does not know who you are, you may be banned from this forum. If you were/are banned from this forum for a reason you do not know of, please contact her on YouTube or by email: Yukichan97@hotmail.com. Thanks~
Dark Abyss
If you are not a member of Dark Abyss Studios, approved by Nejijiji99 on YouTube, then please do not make an account on this forum. If you are using a name that is diff. from your TY username, then please inform her. If she does not know who you are, you may be banned from this forum. If you were/are banned from this forum for a reason you do not know of, please contact her on YouTube or by email: Yukichan97@hotmail.com. Thanks~
Dark Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the YouTube group Dark Abyss Studios.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Abyss Newsletter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nejijiji99
Alice B. Rabbit
Nejijiji99

Dark Abyss Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: Dark Abyss Newsletter   Dark Abyss Newsletter EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:52 am

Incase you didn't get the message for whatever reason:

Overveiw: Inactive-ness, Canceled MEPs?, Alice, RESPOND!, 2nt audition?.

.:: Inactive-ness ::.

You have prabably noticed that DAS has been quite inactive. If you havn't noticed... well, that because you've been inactive. ^^;
But, my point is, DAS needs to become UN-inactive *clears throat*, and that means we need to get these MEPs going! I've noted that alot of the MEPs open/in-progress at the moment are mostly megamix MEPs/Speciel Projects. And I've also noticed that alot of the pending projects are megamix MEPs/Special Projects. Megamixes and special projects take a while to compleate, therefore, I've decited to "not really count them as real MEPs." I know that probably sounds like I don't care about them, but I do. Its just we oviously need time for them.
So, what I'm saying is, WE NEED TO GET SOME MEPS STARTED / COMPLEATE!
I scrolled down the "MEP ideas" section of the DAS forum, and Heres the non-megamix/special project songs I've found:

Rusion Rullette - Rihanna
Blue - Eiffel 65
V Factory - Lovestruck

Sort list. Mhm. So heres what I need. Please vote here what song we should do, OR click "reply all" and sudjest a new song for vote.

.:: Canceled MEPs? ::.

Incase you havn't been inforumed, Nio's "Yaoi MEP" has been canceled by her request. I don't like canceling MEPs. Its a was of time and peoples editied parts. But sometimes it has to be done... Also, just incase you didn't know, "The Way I Are" is canceled. Please, lets not let this happen again.

.:: Alice ::.

Please, people. If you havn't finished your "Alice" part, work on it. It is now due on the 15 of May.

.:: RESPOND! ::.

I'm sorry, I don't feel like checking my spelling or looking for typos, so please pardon me.
If you do not respont to this message AT ALL, I'll assume you don't care, and kick you from DAS. Sorry!

.:: 2nt audition? ::.

I was thinking about holding a 2nt DAS audition, but only for a few new members. I have a feeling we'll be lossing some members...
Show of hands to how meny think this is a good idea!
(Respond: 2nt audition: yes/no, etc.)

I think thats it. If you're forgotten/lost the DAS forum link, here is is:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks~
----------Nejijiji99
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Nejijiji99
iLuved2
Low Noble
Low Noble
iLuved2

PostSubject: Re: Dark Abyss Newsletter   Dark Abyss Newsletter EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:28 am

oo all of this is so true. & ive been working on my mep parts i just cant finish it yet because i have so many after school activities and such. i can only work on them on the weekends. plus, i also have to make things for other mep groups and work on self projects. Dx so thats why ive been inactvie lately.

the second audition seems good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iluved2
ferrets847
Yaoi Fangirl
Yaoi Fangirl
ferrets847

PostSubject: Re: Dark Abyss Newsletter   Dark Abyss Newsletter EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:52 am

sigh.. think you got my message .... XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ferrets847
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Abyss Newsletter   Dark Abyss Newsletter Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Abyss Newsletter
Page 1 of 1