Dark Abyss
If you are not a member of Dark Abyss Studios, approved by Nejijiji99 on YouTube, then please do not make an account on this forum. If you are using a name that is diff. from your TY username, then please inform her. If she does not know who you are, you may be banned from this forum. If you were/are banned from this forum for a reason you do not know of, please contact her on YouTube or by email: Yukichan97@hotmail.com. Thanks~
Dark Abyss
If you are not a member of Dark Abyss Studios, approved by Nejijiji99 on YouTube, then please do not make an account on this forum. If you are using a name that is diff. from your TY username, then please inform her. If she does not know who you are, you may be banned from this forum. If you were/are banned from this forum for a reason you do not know of, please contact her on YouTube or by email: Yukichan97@hotmail.com. Thanks~
Dark Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the YouTube group Dark Abyss Studios.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Photoshop HELP!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Da-chan
Low Noble
Low Noble
Da-chan

Photoshop HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Photoshop HELP!   Photoshop HELP! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:02 pm

ETO! ♥️ Haii~ Well i need help.
HELP.
Well help in wa?
PHOTOSHOP
I need some like easy to follow, not too long, boring, tutorial on Photoshop CS4. I have Photoshop but dont know how to use the basics and all >.<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xschoolgirl2cool

Photoshop HELP!
Page 1 of 1