Dark Abyss
If you are not a member of Dark Abyss Studios, approved by Nejijiji99 on YouTube, then please do not make an account on this forum. If you are using a name that is diff. from your TY username, then please inform her. If she does not know who you are, you may be banned from this forum. If you were/are banned from this forum for a reason you do not know of, please contact her on YouTube or by email: Yukichan97@hotmail.com. Thanks~
Dark Abyss
If you are not a member of Dark Abyss Studios, approved by Nejijiji99 on YouTube, then please do not make an account on this forum. If you are using a name that is diff. from your TY username, then please inform her. If she does not know who you are, you may be banned from this forum. If you were/are banned from this forum for a reason you do not know of, please contact her on YouTube or by email: Yukichan97@hotmail.com. Thanks~
Dark Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the YouTube group Dark Abyss Studios.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Little Something.

Go down 
+4
NiomeKuchiki
ferrets847
plavamore
Nejijiji99
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nejijiji99
Alice B. Rabbit
Nejijiji99

A Little Something. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Something.   A Little Something. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:47 am

plavamore wrote:
Nejijiji99 wrote:
If you got them from a site like cooltext.com, you have to copy and past the font file in your windows fonts

My Computer > C drive (or what ever one u use?) > Windows > Fonts

EDIT: Oh and sometime you have to unzip them... If you can't do that (I havb't been ably to on vista and cant buy winzip), The Extractor works well. Look on download.com

or u just right click the font then click install Owo

Eh? It doesn't do that on this computer... O.o;

.... TwT
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Nejijiji99
plavamore
Queen
Queen
plavamore

PostSubject: Re: A Little Something.   A Little Something. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:11 pm

Nejijiji99 wrote:
plavamore wrote:
Nejijiji99 wrote:
If you got them from a site like cooltext.com, you have to copy and past the font file in your windows fonts

EDIT: Oh and sometime you have to unzip them... If you can't do that (I havb't been ably to on vista and cant buy winzip), The Extractor works well. Look on download.com

.... TwT

O.o it should work though >.<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/plavamore
Da-chan
Low Noble
Low Noble
Da-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Little Something.   A Little Something. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:13 am

plavamore wrote:
Nejijiji99 wrote:
plavamore wrote:
Nejijiji99 wrote:

.... TwT

O.o it should work though >.<

I usually extract the folder, open it , then right click "install" hehe
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xschoolgirl2cool
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Something.   A Little Something. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Something.