Dark Abyss
If you are not a member of Dark Abyss Studios, approved by Nejijiji99 on YouTube, then please do not make an account on this forum. If you are using a name that is diff. from your TY username, then please inform her. If she does not know who you are, you may be banned from this forum. If you were/are banned from this forum for a reason you do not know of, please contact her on YouTube or by email: Yukichan97@hotmail.com. Thanks~
Dark Abyss
If you are not a member of Dark Abyss Studios, approved by Nejijiji99 on YouTube, then please do not make an account on this forum. If you are using a name that is diff. from your TY username, then please inform her. If she does not know who you are, you may be banned from this forum. If you were/are banned from this forum for a reason you do not know of, please contact her on YouTube or by email: Yukichan97@hotmail.com. Thanks~
Dark Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the YouTube group Dark Abyss Studios.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crimson Shell?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nejijiji99
Alice B. Rabbit
Nejijiji99

Crimson Shell? Empty
PostSubject: Crimson Shell?   Crimson Shell? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:09 am

Ish it any good? ;3
Its by the same person as Pandora Hearts. I've read the first few pages of chapter one. I've noticed alot of the characters look TOO much like Pandora Hearts characters...
What I'm asking is, is it a work of art like PH? :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Nejijiji99
Ylmi17
Skilled Joker
Skilled Joker
Ylmi17

Crimson Shell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimson Shell?   Crimson Shell? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:33 pm

well, it's very short but good, I don't think it was as good as PH but I still like it :3 and yesh the characters looks freaky much like the PH ones xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ylmi17

Crimson Shell?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Abyss :: Discussions/Chat/Forum Games :: Manga-
Jump to: